There may be a variety of male hair damage causes, and thanks to modern medicine, many options of hair loss treatment so that you can consider. The vast majority of men lose their hair thanks to anatomical makeup and the normal aging process, but there are other causes as well. The key to selecting a powerful hair damage treatment is to determine the underlying cause of baldness and then choose among the list of assortment of hair damage solutions to find the most appropriate treatment. haaruitval

Individual pattern hair loss

Up to 90% of all male hair loss is due to male design hair loss, also called androgenetic alopecia. Through this situation, the cause of curly hair loss is because of genes passed down from the daddy, the mother, or both. The older a man provides the more likely balding is to happen, although some men commence to shed their hair as early as their late teens or early twenties.

Male style baldness generally appears in one of two ways – thinning hair on the crown of the head or a diminishing hairline. One way to predict the balding a man will experience is to look at hair thinning and causes in his relatives. This is simply not always exact, though, as sometimes individual pattern baldness can miss a generation.

Reason behind Guy Pattern Baldness

Experts admit as many as 50 percent of all men will experience hair loss, which range from mild to moderate, when they turn 50 years old, and 65% of males will have comprensible baldness by the time they are 60 years old. Whether due to aging, genetics or a blend of the two, why exactly would it be that locks loss occurs?

The solution is a chemical called dehydrotestosterone, or DHT. It is a male hormone that gathers and builds up around hair follicles, eventually triggering the follicle and the hair growing out of it to be wiped out. As DHT levels climb with aging, more and more follicles are afflicted by it and frizzy hair loss becomes more evident.

Other Male Hair Reduction Causes

If 90% of male pattern baldness is a result of genes and aging, how about the other 10% of men who have lost and/or losing their locks? For these men the causes of hair damage can range from medical conditions to damage triggered by extreme hairstyles or harsh hair care. Good examples consist of:

Medication – A lot of anti-depressants, blood thinners and medications for the treatment of gout can cause hair loss, as can excess Vitamin A. Radiation treatment medications also often cause hair loss.

Severe Illness/Surgery – The body goes through tremendous stress during a severe illness or major surgery, often creating curly hair loss within three to four months following the illness or surgery.

Disease – Hair loss in males could possibly be the cause of an undiagnosed condition such as lupus or diabetes, or an infection of the scalp.

Hormones – The human body is made up of selection of hormones, both natural male and feminine, that can become imbalanced and cause hair loss. Hormonal problems due to an overactive or underactive thyroid sweat gland can also lead to hair thinning.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *